Welcome to the rules for commenting on my posts. I am pleased that you are possibly considering commenting, as it shows that people spend time looking at my blog, which I put a lot of effort into.
IF YOU DO NOT FOLLOW THE RULES STATED BELOW, YOUR COMMENT WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY AND YOU WILL BE BANNED FROM COMMENTING IN THE FUTURE.
1. Be considerate, honest, friendly and positive. Racism, cyber-bullying, harassment, blackmail and depressing thoughts are definitely not accepted.
2. Respect other’s opinions. Everybody has a right to speak, as long as it is a thoughtful comment.
3. Don’t post images, memes or spam. You can do that on your own blog, if you have one.
4. Know what the post is about before commenting. Additionally, make sure the comment is not full of unneeded words or phrases, and relates to the post’s topic.
5. Know that I, Sofia, have the right to delete your comment and also ban you from commenting in the future.